Tuesday, March 10, 2009

reading + riding - arithmetic

this picture reminded me of where i will be in a little over a month, and it made me happy! it also reminded me that i need to start looking for a sundress and a big hat to wear to the Golden Cup.

Jesse told me this weekend that he wants me to plan to spend a whole day with him at his granddad's ranch. he wants me to help them work cows. he might even teach me how to rope, although i would be perfectly fine just watching.

oh, and i'm officially a reader again. i decided this weekend i'm going to take the time to start reading something besides my Biology book and Bible (even those should continue to take priority). i used to be an avid reader. i remember my mom taking me to the library when i was younger, coming back two hours later to pick me up, and still not giving me enough time to pick my ten books out. thankfully, my friend Mollie is now a librarian. she's going to create a reading list for me and save me lots of time. i feel smarter already.

my word for the day is: meandering.

No comments:

Post a Comment