Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

since nearly all of my friends are getting engaged or married, i figured i should be in a relationship for a day. i used April Fools as an excuse to pull a fast one on my facebook friends. i am pretty sure it was a success. i got so many comments, messages, and emails it was ridiculous.

"congratulations!"
"who is the lucky man?"
"hold up!!! i'm gonna need details!"

i never suspected the attention and fame that comes with having a man. thanks, Adam Kidd, for being my better half for the day. it was a pleasure.

4 comments:

  1. Ah haha you are too funny. . .I wouldn't have even seen it if it weren't for Albert I'm so UNobservant. . .but I knew better! That's really funny all the responses you got, gah I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who better than adam, lol. what a trip :)

    ReplyDelete