Thursday, April 23, 2009

take two

well, it's not even 10:45pm, and i'm about to hit the sack. i'll be taking the mcat again in the morning from 8am until no telling. if you're reading this, say a little prayer for me.

i just got finished taking a practice test online, and i scored a 15. that's right, a 15. out of 45. that's the lowest score i've ever made. that's the lowest score i've ever had nightmares of making. it really discouraged me. i say that like it's in the past tense, but i'm still discouraged. i've been discouraged for quite awhile now over this stupid test. standardized tests are not my friends.

the only way i'm going to pass this test is with the Lord's help. i was pretty sure i knew what the Lord wanted me to do.. where He wanted me to go.. why has it been such a struggle?

well, here goes nothing...
mcat: take two..

2 comments:

  1. Em,
    Don't be discouraged....that is what Satan wants. You KNOW what the Lord wants you to do and HE will help you....TRUST HIM!!!! I know it seems like it will never happen, but it will. This last score on the practice test was an attack from the enemy to do exactly what it did...don't let him have his way. Know that a whole lot of people are praying for you and will be all day tomorrow. Feel His presence and His peace as you are taking the test....that is what I am praying for you. I love you more than you will ever know, baby girl.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're there right now!! praying for you...

    ReplyDelete