Thursday, February 26, 2009

coffee is my friend.

i'm glad tomorrow is Friday.

i'm tired of boring routine. working second shift is for the birds. i don't think the birds would even like it. i get up, go to work, come home late, study a little, go to bed, and do it all over again five days out of the week. when i consider my days, the words suppressed.. constrained.. inhibited.. stifled come to mind. i'm glad it won't be like this forever. at least i can rejoice in knowing this. for old time's sake, here is to me feeling a little less constrained...

i passed by the snack machine earlier this afternoon, and i really think that honey bun was talking to me. it said "buy me! eat me!" i'm happy to report i resisted. i did decide on my way home coffee (..even with Coffeemate/splenda added) isn't going to be considered a "sweet," and i stopped by Starbuck's. that would be going a little too far.

Hearing your voice all around
The last place we're going is down
I'll blindly follow knowing you're leading the way
Boyce Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment