Monday, January 10, 2011

cheesy quote for a snow day...

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
When Harry Met Sally

p.s. i hope everyone is having a good snow day. i'm just happy i can't be found at 1007 goodyear avenue today! now it's time for me to get back to my book reading and movie watching...

oh, and one more thing:

"Wash yourselves and be clean! Get your sins out of my sight. Give up your evil ways. Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows. 'Come now, let’s settle this,' says the Lord. 'Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. '"
Isaiah 1:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment