Thursday, February 25, 2010

what a week.

and it's not even over.

highlight of my week so far: standing in line to pay for a bottle of water [after accidentally walking out of the cafeteria and stealing it five minutes before] and a young gentleman in front of me paying for it instead.

not so bright part of my week so far: feeling like i was transported back to high school Monday morning and not being able to return to the present since. my dermatologist decided to put me on Accutane starting next month, and yes, a pregnancy test was included. while most of my friends went through this joyous phase in high school, i'm just now catching up. so... if you see me and notice my chapped lips, bleeding nose, and mood swings, you can just blame it on the medicine.

oh, and in case you were anxiously awaiting the results from my pregnancy test, i'm NOT pregnant.

off to bed. dentist tomorrow. yippee skippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment