Thursday, July 2, 2009

a place for me, a place with you

i've been kind of hooked on train for the past few days. i think i had forgotten how much i love that band.. and his voice.. and the lyrics. cheers to a 3-day weekend, the lake, and fireworks!

don't let them be right
after all that we've been through
cause somewhere over that rainbow
there's a place for me
a place with you
-train

lack of warning signs, only sleepless nights
while these feelings must have come and stole me away
'cause i don't even know your middle name

you lost your love, i found it again
hanging down from the brightest star for me to keep
this reality is better than a long awaited dream

others' hope may float, mine surely flies
around your heart and life and back to the ground to me
'bout to carry us further up and make us come alive
(c) 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment