Monday, December 27, 2010

2011

so... seeing as to how New Year's resolutions just never seem to stick with me... i only came up with one resolution for this next year.

i just want to know God better.

i don't want to just know about Him, but i want to know Him. i want to hear His voice more clearly than i do now. i want to know what He's telling me to do and do it. i want to be so close to Him that even in my day-to-day routine, i'm content. i want knowing that He's with me to be enough for me.

i woke up on Christmas morning, and i felt like the Lord was speaking to me. i looked out my blinds at the snow--the first snow in Alabama on Christmas since i've been alive--and i knew this day was significant. it's like He was saying to me... "here's your turning point. change is coming." 2010 has been full of me letting things go and slowly letting others in. it hasn't been easy, and maybe 2011 won't be easy either, but it's going to be good.

the work He starts in us He is faithful to complete.

i feel a breakthrough coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment