Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Joy

1. i've driven home [home, home... Gadsden, home] every night this week. there's just something about that drive that does me some good.
2. i got mail today! Kimberly sent me a card she figured i'd love, and she was right. there are two guys on the front, and one is asking the other, "be honest... does my ass look fat in these pants?" of course he's pointing to his donkey with jeans on behind him. thanks, Kimberly. :)
3. i only have one more day of work until the beach! my plans are to bake, read, eat, sleep, and repeat.
4. i bought a shirt at Anthropologie today marked down to $9.95 from $68. score!
5. "Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities." John C. Maxwell
6. I think it's safe to say I'm addicted to Yogurt Mountain.
7. www.bohbackpacks.com [i have on the JOY bracelet right now!]

No comments:

Post a Comment