Saturday, May 15, 2010

SnoBiz

my friend, Adam Kidd, does something new every summer. one summer he made it point to learn all about cars. last summer or the summer before he sported the "frohawk." a couple of weeks ago i decided to start this summer tradition.

this summer's task? to try every flavor of SnoBiz (...or "Rainbow Sno"). if i counted right (and it's very possible i'm off by one or two), there are 47 flavors to try.

flavors i've tried so far:
1. Tiger's Blood
2. Frog in a Blender
3. Ice Cream (not as good as it sounds... i didn't even finish it)
4. Georgia Peach
5. Strawberry Daiquiri

i've tried a few more, but i've made it a rule for myself that it doesn't count until i actually get my own. i realize this is a little intense and OCD of me. i also told myself that i only have to get 46 out of the 47 flavors, because the Banana repulses me.

thanks, Mom, for always being willing to take late-night trips with me to the Rainbow Sno. it's very supportive of you.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE SnoBiz! And my favorite one packed up and moved away, so we're down to one. I want to come see you just so we can eat Rainbow Sno together!!! (But I always have to have Vanilla with whatever flavor I choose.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the early signs of addiction (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm rainbow ice. i went the other day when i was in town and asked if they had sugar free flavors (like auburn, duh!). the 16-year-old southsidian glared at me as though i had asked for tofu in a steakhouse. geez. and i thought alabama had one of the highest rates of obesity in the country! where is the LOVE, MAN?!

    but seriously, i'm very much in favor of this endeavor.

    ReplyDelete