Friday, January 15, 2010

and then, His glory is revealed..

i was reading some old posts i'd written and came upon this. i get so caught up in not being able to see what's in front of me, i forget who's beside me. this was just a reminder...

my eyes are barely open.. and my surroundings blurry.
as the minutes pass by, the blurriness spreads across my entire view of the world, and i can hardly see.
apprehension sets in, and i'm scared to keep going.
i keep driving. i keep moving.
as i drive, i notice the headlights on the cars in front of me..coming toward me.. but instead of there being just two or four.. there are hundreds.
lights are coming from every direction, and i can't help but stare.
the lights coming from the cars shine across the street and join with the lights coming from the lampposts, and because of the rain, they create some of the most magnificent colors i've ever seen.
the light is multiplied and radiating all around me.. all because of the blurriness.
so.. blurriness isn't always bad.
the blurriness just makes the Light even more glorious.
(c) 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment