Monday, June 15, 2009

endless, boundless, free

i fished with my new pole this weekend and didn't catch a thing. it sure was fun though. they had dumped tons of bass back in the river from the latest fishing tournament, and i guess most of them weren't biting because they were still in shock. we were fishing for cats, but i'm just telling myself that the whole scenario had something to do with my lack of fishing action. maybe i'll have better luck next weekend.

i've recently been reading The Five Love Languages by gary chapman, and i've discovered my love language is words of affirmation with quality time and physical touch both coming in second. encourage me, tell me you appreciate me, spend time with me, and hug me. that's all i'll ever really need from you.

in other news, i'm beyond happy i don't have to go home to an empty apartment tonight. coop is out of town, so ET and i are roomies again for the entire week! it'll feel like old times again.

if i sang a new song each day of my life,
no matter the lyrics, you'd be the only words i'd hear
and when i look into your eyes,
your light shines through me to the other side of time
endless, boundless, free
(c) 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment