Thursday, January 5, 2012

sweet dreams

i had a dream tuesday night, and it ended up happening on wednesday. you can call it whatever you'd like, but i think God likes giving us dreams sometimes for different reasons. i believe this one was meant to prepare me.

what would have normally been hard for me was a lot easier because He had already prepared my heart. i can't even begin to explain how He works or even how the dream prepared me, but i don't have to understand. i just know He flooded me with the peace and love and forgiveness that can only come from Him.

i can do all things with Him on my side. :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you sooooo much and love you even more!!!!! One day I will get to see your beautiful face again! Until that day, know that you are in my prayers and I am CONFIDENT God is -and will continue to - using you in a big way. One step at a time while He's leading...

    ReplyDelete