Sunday, November 14, 2010

oh, You are the best surprise.

so, this may be my new favorite song...

oh, it came suddenly
power rushing right through me
past my walls and through my doors
i'm not lonely anymore

how did You get inside?
my heart's like a maze at night
oh, but since You brought your light
i'm not lonely anymore

there's no need for rushing
when our lips are touching
this is love so clean and pure
all my life worth waiting for

oh, You are the best surprise
i see heaven in Your eyes
You've got my heart open wide
i'm not lonely anymore

baby, You give bliss
there's fire in Your kiss
Husband, You're the answer
to my prayer, my very wish

i will love You all my days
be Your wife, Your friend, always
home will be our favorite place
i'm not lonely anymore
-laura woodley osman

i need a breakthrough. i've been silent long enough. i just want Him to tear down this wall i built up a long time ago for whatever reason and be free... and fearless... and secure. i want to love people like He loves me --- and i can't give all of myself if i don't even believe i'm worth it.

Lord, deliver me. make me vulnerable and open my heart wide. i want nothing left inside of me but truth.

3 comments:

  1. I bought a secondhand notebook and the person had this song therein and it has ministered to me greatly.Laura's music has made me appreciate my fathers house and detest the pig sty where I was admiring the food of the pigs. Thanks, may God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the name of this song!? And who sings it!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's called "Not Lonely Anymore" by Laura Woodley Osman, but I could be wrong about the title. I downloaded it on iTunes, so you can definitely find it there. She plays the piano and sings and records on the spot. :)

    ReplyDelete